Learn the Power of Eye Contact
What is eye contact?
Several popular definitions are:
1. Eye contact is one of the most important nonverbal channels you have for communicating and connecting with others.
2. Defined as a meeting of the eyes between two people expresses meaningful nonverbal communication.
3. Contact that occurs when two people look directly at each other or when two people or animals look into each others eye at the same time.
4. It is the condition or action of looking another human or animal in the eye.
5. Linda Eve Diamond: “The cheapest, most effective way to connect with people is to look them in the eye.”
What does eye contact do?
Eye contact can trigger:
Eye contact is two souls touching. Imagine, all the power your eyes hold.
Of all the ways we communicate, eye contact maybe the most powerful. The first step in establishing communication is eye contact.
Communication with pets and animals is with eye contact, and depending on the animal you maintain or avoid contact.
Did you ever look at a horse and know that your souls had communicated?
Have you ever looked at your dog and known that the two of you connected at a spiritual level?
My best friend and I can communicate volumes with just a glance.
So are the eyes a window to the soul? I’d say so.
Free E book sign up on upper right hand form